Terms & Conditions
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for your visit to The Dublin Liberties Distillery tour.
The management reserves the right at all times to refuse admission.
By purchasing tickets for The Dublin Liberties Distillery tour, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by and subject to the following Terms and Conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
- Once your tickets have been purchased, the ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable except at the absolute discretion of The Dublin Liberties Distillery.
- All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your booking is confirmed the price of your booking as stated in the confirmation email will not be altered.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that The Dublin Liberties Distillery and all of its public areas are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, The Dublin Liberties Distillery reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise and with or without prior notice to close The Dublin Liberties Distillery or any part of it. In the event of such closure, The Dublin Liberties Distillery will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise The Dublin Liberties Distillery shall have no liability whatsoever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses in respect of closure of part or all of The Dublin Liberties Distillery.
- From time to time The Dublin Liberties Distillery or other authorised third parties may carry out photography or other recording at the venue and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by The Dublin Liberties Distillery in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with The Dublin Liberties Distillery and/or any authorised third party.
- Only food and beverage purchased from The Dublin Liberties Distillery may be consumed in The Dublin Liberties Distillery.
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery is suitable for visitors under 18 years of age. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or above whilst visiting The Dublin Liberties Distillery. Children under the age of 18 are permitted to visit The Dublin Liberties Distillery where alcoholic beverages will be available but they will not be served alcohol and/or allowed to consume alcohol.
- Pets or animals (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) are expressly prohibited within The Dublin Liberties Distillery.
The Dublin Liberties Distillery reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
- Is behaving in a manner, which, in the opinion of The Dublin Liberties Distillery has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors, cause annoyance to other visitors, behaving in such a way as to cause danger or distress to others or damage the property;
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances;
- In addition to the foregoing, where a person has caused damage he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour;
- All persons taking part in The Dublin Liberties Distillery tour must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of The Dublin Liberties Distillery. Any person attempting to take part in a tour without a valid ticket shall be asked to leave;
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within The Dublin Liberties Distillery.
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery reserves the right to prosecute any persons found damaging or defacing any part of the premises.
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery values the safety and comfort of our visitors above all. To protect you and The Dublin Liberties Distillery, the following items are prohibited:
· ALL weapons, including: firearms, knives, machetes and flick knives, any items deemed dangerous, any dual-use items that could be dangerous. Pepper spray is considered a fire arm in Ireland and it is therefore illegal to have in your possession. All such items, should they be discovered, will be confiscated and handed over to the Gardaí.
· SCISSORS, sharp instruments and tools are also prohibited and will be confiscated.
· LARGE packages. Suitcases, carry-on luggage and other large parcels are discouraged.
· Face masks and/or costumes which are designed to conceal the identity of a person are prohibited.
DO NOT leave items/bags unattended at any time.
From time to time, filming/photography may take place at the Dublin Liberties Distillery for promotional purposes by the Dublin Liberties Distillery or Quintessential Brands Ireland Holding Ltd. Please note that images of you may be incidentally captured as you enjoy your experience with us and may be used without remuneration. If you do not wish to be filmed, please contact a member of the staff when you are at the Dublin Liberties Distillery.